Heapy Engineering is Nationally ranked for Commissioning Services by Consulting Specifying Engineer Magazine.
Commissioning is the process for achieving, validating and documenting the performance of building systems. It provides additional quality assurance for new and existing building projects by verifying building energy and comfort systems operate at their highest efficiency levels per their intended design. Heapy Engineering provides Commissioning Services for:
- New Buildings
- Existing Buildings (Retro-Commissioning)
- Existing Building Performance and Maintenance (Ongoing Commissioning)
- Technology Systems
- LEED and Sustainability Projects
Commissioning Research Studies Recent studies indicate that on average the operating costs of a commissioned building range from 8 to 20 percent below that of a non-commissioned building.
Commissioning Research Studies
Recent studies indicate that on average the operating costs of a commissioned building range from 8 to 20 percent below that of a non-commissioned building.
- Commissioning Plans and Reports
- Design Peer Review for Equipment Maintenance & Serviceability
- Contract Document Review
- Construction Submittal Review
- Installation Verification
- Pre-Functional & Functional Testing
- Operational Performance Testing
- Integrated Systems Testing
- Major Equipment Start-Up Observation & Review
- Equipment Performance Warranty Review
- O&M Personnel Training
- Post Acceptance Activities
- LEED Prerequisite & Enhanced Commissioning
Click here to download our Commissioning Services Brochure