Unmanned Aerial System (UAS)
Heapy Engineering can quickly obtain information for:
- Thermal Imaging / Roof Condition Assessments
- Vertical Facade Assessments
- Equipment Inventory Catalog and Assessments
- Parking Lot Condition Assessments
- Solar Readiness Assessments
- Electrical Gear & Pipeline Inspection
- Construction Management - Job Site Data Collection
- Immediate Snapshot of Entire Campus Conditions
- Marketing / Fundraising Support Videos
- Actual Conditions Integration to 3-D Modeling Software
Over 85% of the buildings that will exist in 2030 are here now! Many of these buildings are in desperate need of an upgrade regarding energy use.
Benefits of using UAS
Enable Owners to conserve energy, improve comfort and health, reduce utility budgets and is a valuable prioritization tool.
- Fly Campuses, Office Parks, Health Care / Hospitals complexes and neighborhoods.
- Imagery can be processed into a 3D Point Cloud then into Modeling and Video software.
- Point Clouds fused with Reflectance Maps can create 3D Visualization from all viewpoints.
Energy Use Reduction
- Thermal patterns showing presence of insulation voids / building envelope energy losses.
- Excessive air and water leakage through building envelope.
- Rooftop equipment needing attention, insulation upgrade, replacement or repair.
- Facade issues (without rappelling).
Catch the UAS (Drone) Presentation at DesignColumbus April 18th, 2016.
Heapy Engineering is in the news! Check us out in the Dayton Business Journal - Heapy Engineering UAS Article